Connected to the largest convention center in New England, the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC), The Westin Boston Waterfront is an ideal location for your next Boston meeting. The hotel itself offers a total of 89,000 square feet of function space with 19 breakout rooms, which can accommodate groups from five to 1500.
At a Glance
Total Guest Rooms: 793
Max Group Size (rooms/people): 700/1,500
Indoor Meeting Space: 89,000 sq. ft.
Outdoor Meeting Space: 5,000 sq. ft.
Largest Meeting Space: The Galleria Exhibit Hall - 21,736 sq. ft.
Sales Tax: 7% | Room Tax: 14.45%
Contact our sales team by email or by calling 857-243-6900. Or, submit a request for proposal below.
ONE MEMBERSHIP. COUNTLESS BENEFITS.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
We feature several small meeting venues that are perfect for small gatherings or intimate receptions.
Ideal Meeting Size: 2-50
- Private and quiet locations
- Oversized windows allowing natural lighting
- Two permanent board rooms
- Dedicated Meeting & Event manager to your program
- Multiple food and beverage options
With 89,000 sq. ft of meeting and event space, our flexible rooms can accommodate up to 1,500 guests.
Ideal Meeting Size: 100-1,000
- Column-free ballrooms with tall ceilings
- Oversized, private pre-function space
- Conveniently located breakout rooms
- No elevators needed to move between space
- Natural light in ballroom and pre-function spaces
Our outdoor seasonal pavilion is the perfect spot to hold a reception or social event. LEARN MORE>>
Ideal Meeting Size: 50-350
- Only outdoor pavilion in the city of Boston
- Overlooks Lawn on D
- Heating and air conditioning
TANGENT™ AT WESTIN
Featuring smart technology and intuitive design, Tangent at Westin is flexible work space which can be booked by the hour for up to four people at a moment’s notice. Connect across the table or across the globe when you reserve Tangent for impromptu meetings, interviews, or brainstorming sessions.
Ideal Meeting Size: 4
Food and Beverage Options
Breakfast: $25 - $36
Lunch: $47 - $50
Dinner: $70 - $80
Hotel Restaurant Options:
- Sauciety: 200 person capacity
- Birch Bar: 400 person capacity
- Award-winning meeting and event management team
- Attached to the Boston Convention and Exposition Center
- Custom menus available
- PSAV on-site audio-visual provider
- Loading docks on same floor as meeting space
- Most technology capable hotel in Boston
- On-site specialty events
Located in the heart of Boston's Seaport District, The Westin Boston Waterfront is just steps or a quick ride away from the best waterfront dining and popular attractions, including:
- Children’s Museum
- Institute of Contemporary Art
- The Lawn on D
- Boston Tea Party & Ships Museum
- Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
- Harpoon Brewery
- Freedom Trail
- Faneuil Hall
- New England Aquarium
Logan International Airport is three miles away. Airport is accessible via a taxi for an average of $20 or via the MBTA Silver Line “T” at no charge.
Local Area Map
Host Your Next Meeting in Boston
Our city looks forward to welcoming you and your event attendees. Learn more about hosting your next meeting in Boston.