Connected to the largest convention center in New England, the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC), The Westin Boston Waterfront is an ideal location for your next Boston meeting. The hotel itself offers a total of 89,000 square feet of function space with 19 breakout rooms, which can accommodate groups from five to 150.
We've also partnered with PSAV Presentation Services to bring you the best meeting experience. And if you are looking for an exciting and unique ice-breaker or wrap-up event, we have created many on-site specialty events.
Our hotel also features Tangent™ at Westin, our flexible work space available by the hour for small groups of up to four people. Tangent is the perfect breakout session space for your attendees, preparation space for your speakers or meeting planner command center.
Hotel at a Glance
Year Opened: 2006
Last Renovated: 2012
Guest Rooms: 793
Room Rates: High - $309; Low - $199
Max Group Size (rooms/people): 700/1,500
State and Local Taxes
Sales Tax: 7%
Room Tax: 14.45%
Boston Meeting Amenities
- Business center
- Convention services staff
- Executive meeting specialists
- Audiovisual equipment and technicians
- Complimentary wireless Internet in lobby
- Wireless high-speed meeting room/guest room Internet access (for a fee)
- Airline boarding pass print station
- Tangent at Westin - private, fully equipped, flexible work space available by the hour for small groups, PSAV presentation and meeting packages available through our dedicated on-site team
- WestinWORKOUT Fitness Studio
- Indoor swimming pool and whirlpool
- RunWESTIN running concierge
- New Balance Gear Lending Program
- Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
- Children’s Museum
- Institute of Contemporary Art
- Boston Tea Party & Ships Museum
- Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
- World Trade Center
- Liberty Wharf
- Harpoon Brewery
- Freedom Trail
- Faneuil Hall
- Christopher Columbus Waterfront Park
- New England Aquarium
View our Local Area Map
Food and Beverage Averages
Breakfast: $25 - $36
Lunch: $47 - $50
Dinner: $70 - $80
Logan International Airport is 3 miles away. Airport is accessible via a taxi for an average of $20 or via the MBTA Silver Line “T” at no charge.
Starwood Convention Collection
Planning more than one meeting at a time – across years, properties or destinations? The Westin Boston Waterfront is a proud member of the Starwood Convention Collection.
Utilize this program for true continuity from meeting to meeting – seamless paperwork, dedicated convention service support and exclusive concessions for meeting combinations large and small. The Convention Collection offers the ultimate in ease and convenience for you, our valued customer. Simply inquire with one of our sales associates, or learn more about the program at starwoodconventioncollection.com.