Connected to the largest convention center in New England, the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, The Westin Boston Waterfront is ideally situated for a successful Boston meeting. Take advantage of our 90,000 square feet of venue space, which includes 19 breakout rooms, and host an event for up to 1,500 guests.
At a Glance
Total Guest Rooms: 793
Max Group Size (rooms/people): 700/1,500
Indoor Meeting Space: 90,000 sq. ft.
Outdoor Meeting Space: 5,000 sq. ft.
Largest Meeting Space: The Galleria Exhibit Hall - 19,160 sq. ft.
Sales Tax: 7% | Room Tax: 14.45%
ONE MEMBERSHIP. COUNTLESS BENEFITS.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Boston Meeting Spaces
Select from several smaller meeting venues, ideal for intimate gatherings or receptions.
Ideal Meeting Size: 2-50 guests
- Private and quiet locations
- Oversized windows allowing natural lighting
- Two permanent board rooms
- Dedicated Meeting manager for your event
- Multiple food and beverage options
Featuring 90,000 square feet of event space, our flexible venues can accommodate up to 1,500 guests.
Ideal Meeting Size: 100-1,500 guests
- Column-free ballrooms with tall ceilings
- Oversized, private pre-function space
- Conveniently located breakout rooms
- No elevators needed to move between space
- Natural light in ballroom and pre-function spaces
Our seasonal Outdoor Pavilion is the perfect venue to hold a cocktail reception or casual social event. LEARN MORE>>
Ideal Meeting Size: 50-350 guests
- Only outdoor pavilion in the city of Boston
- Overlooks Lawn on D
- Heating and air conditioning
TANGENT™ AT WESTIN
Featuring smart technology and intuitive design, Tangent at Westin is flexible work space which can be booked by the hour for up to four people at a moment’s notice. Connect across the table or across the globe when you reserve Tangent for impromptu meetings, interviews, or brainstorming sessions.
Ideal Meeting Size: 4
Food and Beverage Options
Breakfast: $25 - $36
Lunch: $47 - $50
Dinner: $70 - $80
Hotel Restaurant Options:
- Sauciety: 200 person capacity
- Birch Bar: 400 person capacity
- Award-winning meeting and event management team
- Ideal location attached to the Boston Convention and Exposition Center
- Custom menus available
- PSAV on-site audiovisual provider
- Loading docks on same floor as meeting space
- Most technologically advanced hotel in Boston
Located in the heart of Boston's Seaport District, The Westin Boston Waterfront is just steps from excellent dining and popular attractions, including:
- Children’s Museum
- Institute of Contemporary Art
- The Lawn on D
- Boston Tea Party & Ships Museum
- Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
- Harpoon Brewery
- Freedom Trail
- Faneuil Hall
- New England Aquarium
Logan International Airport is three miles away. Airport is accessible via a taxi for an average of $20 or via the MBTA Silver Line “T” at no charge.
Local Area Map
Host Your Next Meeting in Boston
Our city looks forward to welcoming you and your event attendees. Learn more about hosting your next meeting in Boston.
Plan for Paradise
Earn a signing bonus up to 50,000 Starpoints®, and ENTER TO WIN our sweepstakes for a 5-night getaway and other great prizes.
- Signing bonus is earned in increments of 1,000 Starpoints for every 10 room nights contracted, up to 50,000 points
- Offer is valid for contracts signed April 1 - June 30, 2018
- Offer is valid for meetings and events held before December 31, 2019
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.