Relax and travel with ease at our hotel near Boston Logan Airport. The Westin Boston Waterfront is only 3.2 miles from New England's largest transportation hub. Boston Logan Airport has five terminals and is served by all major U.S. and many international airlines.
Whether traveling for business or leisure, we look forward to helping you recharge at our hotel near Boston Logan Airport.
Getting to Boston Logan Airport:
- By car/taxi
- Head south on Summer Street, then turn left onto D Street. Take the next left and a slight left to merge onto I-90 E. Take exit 26 toward Logan International Airport. Follow signs for Departures.
- Cost: ~$20-25 to/from hotel
- By public transportation
- Walk 0.2 miles to the World Trade Center Station. Take the Silver Line (SL1) bus to Boston Logan Airport. The bus stops at each terminal.
- Cost: $2.50 each way
Delta SkyMiles Crossover Rewards
Maximize your rewards with our exclusive partnership between SPG and Delta SkyMiles®.
Rewards When You Fly
- SPG Gold and Platinum members earn 1 Starpoint for every dollar spent on eligible Delta flights.
- SPG Platinum members receive elite benefits at the airport when flying with Delta, including priority check-in, priority boarding, complimentary upgrades and one free checked bag.
- Register Today
Rewards When You Stay
- SkyMiles Diamond, Platinum, Gold and Silver Medallion® members earn 1 mile for every dollar spent on eligible room rates at over 1,100 Starwood hotels and resorts globally.
- SkyMiles Diamond and Platinum Medallion members receive additional SPG benefits at Starwood hotels and resorts, including 4pm late checkout, access to the SPG elite check-in line, complimentary in-room Internet access and a complimentary room upgrade, when available.
- Register Today