Be our guest this holiday season, and retreat to The Westin Boston Waterfront. Located in the revitalized Seaport District, our hotel is just steps from Fan Pier, Liberty Wharf and Boston's best waterfront attractions and restaurants. Restore health and happiness with Heavenly® Beds and bath amenities, SuperFoodsRx™ and WestinWORKOUT®.
Kyle Duggan invites your friends and family to take advantage of exclusive rates during the holiday season.
- Rates from $109 per night
- Valid for stays December 12-30, 2014
If you have any questions, please email Kyle Duggan or call 857-243-6945.
Travel Tip: The city of Boston shines during the holiday season. Discover the many festive activities and events throughout the city, including:
- Blink! A Light and Sound Extravaganza: Take in the brilliant light displays at Faneuil Hall Marketplace, and watch them transform to the sounds of the Boston Pops Orchestra. The show runs every half hour starting at 4:30pm now through January 4, 2015.
- Ice Skating at the Frog Pond: Beginners and experienced skaters can enjoy the outdoor rink in historic Boston Common. Warm up afterwards with a mug of hot cocoa and stroll through the park.
- The Nutcracker: Don't miss the critically-acclaimed performance of the classic story by the Boston Ballet at the Boston Opera House.
- Boston Holiday Pops: Join the Boston Pops Orchestra at Symphony Hall as they perform holiday favorites the whole family will enjoy.