June 17 - 22, 2017
Join us for a memorable week of sailing and history on the Boston Harbor. Come aboard tall ships from around the world, just a short 5-minute walk from our property. The Westin Boston Waterfront keeps you close during the week-long festivities throughout the city.
Scroll down to learn more about Sail Boston.
Sail Boston Events
Sail Boston aims to educate and entertain visitors of all ages on United States and international maritime history. Both cadets and crew members will be available to educate guests of own their personal experiences at sea, history of the tall ships and more. All events are free and open to the public.
- Parade of Sail: Saturday, June 17, 2017
- Sail Boston Festival: Saturday - Wednesday, June 21, 2017
- Public Boarding of Ships: Saturday - Wednesday, June 21, 2017
- Crew & Cadet Street Parade: Monday, June 19, 2017
- Tall Ships Depart: Thursday, June 22, 2017
Sail Boston Offer
Experience an unforgettable escape to Boston's Seaport District. Discover history aboard colonial tall ships, as well as fantastic dining and shopping just steps away from our front doors. Book now and enjoy:
- Complimentary room upgrade
- Complimentary Wi-Fi ($12.95 value)
- Complimentary self-parking ($36 value)
Book online, or call 866-716-8108 and mention rate plan DAILY0A. Valid for Thursday - Sunday arrivals.