Plan your Boston escape
The Westin Boston Waterfront is located in the heart of the Seaport district near great waterside restaurants, winter events and entertainment. With late checkouts and delicious brunch options we’ve made weekends more fun.
Join us for a Westin Weekend you’ll never forget. Plan your stay, and enjoy:
- Complimentary room upgrade
- Complimentary Wi-Fi ($12.95 value)
- Complimentary self-parking ($36.00 value)
- Late checkout on Sundays (3:00 PM)
- Rates from $149 per night
Book online, or call 866-716-8108 and mention rate plan BOSWINTR.
Play Well: Local Events
The Westin Boston Waterfront is located near many of winter's most exciting events. Below are our recommendations for the best events in the Seaport and downtown Boston.
- Boston Bruins games | TD Garden | Select dates through April 9, 2016
- Boston Celtics games | TD Garden | Select dates through April 13, 2016
- New England International Auto Show | Boston Convention & Exhibition Center | January 14-18, 2016
- Extreme Beer Fest | Seaport World Trade Center | February 5 & 6, 2016
- Boston Wine Expo | Seaport World Trade Center | February 13 & 14, 2016
- Boston Chili Cup | Faneuil Hall Marketplace | February 18, 2016
Eat Well: Waterfront Dining
Our hotel is located only a five minute walk from some of Boston's top Seaport restaurants. Enjoy a meal in the thriving neighborhood around Boston's waterfront.
- Bastille Kitchen
- Blue Dragon by Ming Tsai
- Empire Lounge
- 75 on Liberty Wharf
- Babbo Pizzeria e Enoteca by Mario Batali
- Row 34
- The Barking Crab
- Del Frisco's Steakhouse
Move Well: Local Attractions
- Laugh Boston | located inside the hotel
- Trolley Tour | pick up at hotel front door
- Boston Harborwalk | five-minute walk
- Boston Children’s Museum | 10-minute walk
- The Institute of Contemporary Art (ICA) | 10-minute walk
- Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum | 13-minute walk
- Dinner Cruises | 10-minute walk
- Harpoon Brewery | 12-minute walk
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace | seven-minute drive or 25-minute walk
Hear from our guests about their stay from 696 verified guest reviews
79%of our guests
recommend this hotel
It was my first time to visit Boston with my family. The hotel located not too far from Logan airport. It took us approximately 10-15 minutes to the hotel by car. The hotel itself was easily to recognise since its located right next to the convention centre. Despite our late check in around 11 PM, the front office welcomed us with smile and helped us with the process (it was only 5-10 minutes process). Good that it was quick process since we were very tired from a long haul flight.
The room was spacious, clean and well-organized. No bad smell or odor inside room or bathroom. Toilet emenities were completely available. The bathroom itself was clean, no stain and complete with bathtub and hot shower.
I gave it major credit for the quite floor/environment. It helped guest to stay relax and comfortable.
Free wifi for guests made it even more comfortable since I needed to check for emails, flight check in etc.
The hotel has good location, both from/to the airport and south train station, or to/from downtown. We did not have difficulties in getting taxi or other non-taxi transportation.
The city bus tour stopped just across the hotel, made it even easier to cruise the city by bus including harbour cruise.
The check out process was easy and fast.
Overall, me and family had good time during our stay at this hotel. Next time we visit Boston again, this hotel will be our top priority.