Plan your Boston escape
The Westin Boston Waterfront is located in the heart of the Seaport district near great waterside restaurants, winter events and entertainment. With late checkouts and delicious brunch options we’ve made weekends more fun.
Join us for a Westin Weekend you’ll never forget. Plan your stay, and enjoy:
- Complimentary room upgrade
- Complimentary Wi-Fi ($12.95 value)
- Complimentary self-parking ($36.00 value)
- Late checkout on Sundays (3:00 PM)
- Rates from $149 per night
Book online, or call 866-716-8108 and mention rate plan BOSWINTR.
Play Well: Local Events
The Westin Boston Waterfront is located near many of winter's most exciting events. Below are our recommendations for the best events in the Seaport and downtown Boston.
- Boston Bruins games | TD Garden | Select dates through April 9, 2016
- Boston Celtics games | TD Garden | Select dates through April 13, 2016
- New England International Auto Show | Boston Convention & Exhibition Center | January 14-18, 2016
- Extreme Beer Fest | Seaport World Trade Center | February 5 & 6, 2016
- Boston Wine Expo | Seaport World Trade Center | February 13 & 14, 2016
- Boston Chili Cup | Faneuil Hall Marketplace | February 18, 2016
Eat Well: Waterfront Dining
Our hotel is located only a five minute walk from some of Boston's top Seaport restaurants. Enjoy a meal in the thriving neighborhood around Boston's waterfront.
- Bastille Kitchen
- Blue Dragon by Ming Tsai
- Empire Lounge
- 75 on Liberty Wharf
- Babbo Pizzeria e Enoteca by Mario Batali
- Row 34
- The Barking Crab
- Del Frisco's Steakhouse
Move Well: Local Attractions
- Laugh Boston | located inside the hotel
- Trolley Tour | pick up at hotel front door
- Boston Harborwalk | five-minute walk
- Boston Children’s Museum | 10-minute walk
- The Institute of Contemporary Art (ICA) | 10-minute walk
- Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum | 13-minute walk
- Dinner Cruises | 10-minute walk
- Harpoon Brewery | 12-minute walk
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace | seven-minute drive or 25-minute walk
Hear from our guests about their stay from 729 verified guest reviews
78%of our guests
recommend this hotel
I stayed here for four nights in November for a conference and had a really great experience. They emailed before hand and asked about my travel plans and I requested an early check in, since I was arriving into the airport at 5:30 AM. Sure enough, they had a room ready for me as soon as I arrived at the hotel and I was able to catch up on some sleep. This was so nice! Every interaction with the staff, from the front desk to the concierge to the cleaning staff went really well, everyone was friendly, polite, helpful, and knowledgeable. When I had questions or requests they helped immediately. The hotel eating options were good, if highly priced (as expected), but the food was delicious. We ate breakfast a la carte at the restaurant one morning to use our green option vouchers and that was good too, they had a lot of exciting options. There were other options within close walking distance for other meals. Checkout went smoothly, even with a complicated arrangement of payments for multiple people. Over all very pleased and happy to recommend this hotel for other guests. The convenience to the airport can't be beat, it's an easy, fast, and free connection via the Silver Line.