Plan your Boston escape
The Westin Boston Waterfront is located in the heart of the Seaport district near great waterside restaurants, winter events and entertainment. With late checkouts and delicious brunch options we’ve made weekends more fun.
Join us for a Westin Weekend you’ll never forget. Plan your stay, and enjoy:
- Complimentary room upgrade
- Complimentary Wi-Fi ($12.95 value)
- Complimentary self-parking ($36.00 value)
- Late checkout on Sundays (3:00 PM)
- Rates from $149 per night
Book online, or call 866-716-8108 and mention rate plan BOSWINTR.
Play Well: Local Events
The Westin Boston Waterfront is located near many of winter's most exciting events. Below are our recommendations for the best events in the Seaport and downtown Boston.
- Boston Bruins games | TD Garden | Select dates through April 9, 2016
- Boston Celtics games | TD Garden | Select dates through April 13, 2016
- New England International Auto Show | Boston Convention & Exhibition Center | January 14-18, 2016
- Extreme Beer Fest | Seaport World Trade Center | February 5 & 6, 2016
- Boston Wine Expo | Seaport World Trade Center | February 13 & 14, 2016
- Boston Chili Cup | Faneuil Hall Marketplace | February 18, 2016
Eat Well: Waterfront Dining
Our hotel is located only a five minute walk from some of Boston's top Seaport restaurants. Enjoy a meal in the thriving neighborhood around Boston's waterfront.
- Bastille Kitchen
- Blue Dragon by Ming Tsai
- Empire Lounge
- 75 on Liberty Wharf
- Babbo Pizzeria e Enoteca by Mario Batali
- Row 34
- The Barking Crab
- Del Frisco's Steakhouse
Move Well: Local Attractions
- Laugh Boston | located inside the hotel
- Trolley Tour | pick up at hotel front door
- Boston Harborwalk | five-minute walk
- Boston Children’s Museum | 10-minute walk
- The Institute of Contemporary Art (ICA) | 10-minute walk
- Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum | 13-minute walk
- Dinner Cruises | 10-minute walk
- Harpoon Brewery | 12-minute walk
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace | seven-minute drive or 25-minute walk
Hear from our guests about their stay from 745 verified guest reviews
78%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Great services for business traveler. Offered to store perishable items for a presentation in their walk-in refrigerator. Business center was staffed and extremely helpful before 7 a.m. Would highly recommend this hotel for their services and convenient location in Boston.